22 Mar 2009

Pokemon Crater

There's some bad news i gotta tell you all About Pokemon Crater, it was closed down last year so sorry about that.It was a very cool game and it was like the one from game boy and Nintendo ds.Didn't you like it????Now for the good news there are some other good Pokemon sites that are almost the same but Pokemon Crater was the best.Please check my other posts for the Pokemon games you have been waiting for and please subscribe for me.I had lots of cool Pokemon like Mewtwo, Mew,Girados,Aerodactyl,Blastoise and many more.If you didn't make an account you missed all the fun.Please check the picture below.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish it hadnt closed down. it was a cool game

Anonymous said...

can i ask u something.How much is a ds?????

Anonymous said...

me to i wish it hadnt closed down.it was like my ds game

Anonymous said...

it is around $110 dollars

Anonymous said...

i live in england so hwo much is $110 in pounds

Anonymous said...

i dont know dont ask me work it out your self